Hillcrest, Park Road, Salford
Offers over £105,000
1 bedroom Flat for sale: Hillcrest, Park Road, Salford
Offers over £105,000
- First Time Buyer Or Investment Property
- Salford 6 Location
- Great Apartment
- Sought After Development
- Near to Salford Royal Hospital
- A Fantastic Buy!
Are you an Investor or First Time Buyer? Then we have the perfect property for you! Hillcrest is an ideally located one bedroom apartment set in the heart of Salford 6, the development is well maintained and highly sought after. Located on Park Road you are close to Salford Royal Hospital and Oakwood Park and there are handy public transport links nearby with easy access to Salford Quays, Manchester City Centre and the Trafford Centre. The apartment itself is delightful, sat on the second floor over looking the rear gardens you have a great position. Internally it is nicely decorated throughout giving and incredibly welcoming, as you enter you will find a spacious entrance hallway with storage cupboards, a bright and well sized living room, a fully fitted modern kitchen which uses the space on offer perfectly, along with a partially tiled bathroom. Whether its for you or as an investment this property is in move in condition and ready to go.
Further info, double glazed and electric heating.
PLEASE NOTE: Purchasers will be required to pay a Buyer s Premium of £1200 plus vat of the final selling price (25% of which is due upon acceptance of offer £300 plus vat and then the remaining 75% is due upon completion £900 plus vat). This is in addition to the final purchase price. You should take this into consideration when making your offer. Should you have an offer accepted for this property you will be required to enter an option agreement with the seller. A copy of the option agreement can be found on our website www.barlowwhite.co.uk for full terms and conditions.
4.71 x 3.71 (15'5 x 12'2 )
TV, telephone and power points. Windows to the rear and side aspect. Carpeted throughout.
3.67 x 2.88 (12'0 x 9'5 )
Power points and a radiator. Side window aspect with carpet throughout.
2.87 x 2.18 (9'4 x 7'1 )
Oak cupboards both wall mounted and standing with dark grey worktops. Appliance space for a washer and a dishwasher. Integral fridge freezer and tiles flooring throughout. Integral, electric oven and hob.
2.05 x 1.89 (6'8 x 6'2 )
Bath and shower over with a towel radiator and expelair. Suite colour is white and walls are painted in cream.
4.17 x 1.53 (13'8 x 5'0 )
Two integral storage cupboards
Tel: 0161 788 0303