Tenants Insurance

If you are moving into a new rented property you may want consider insuring your contents and your liability as a tenant. It is worth noting that you are not covered by the landlords own insurance and your deposit is unable to be used as it is safeguarded within a government scheme. Therefore should a situation arise, loss or damage of items something such as this can come in real handy. There are many competitors out there too so we would always advise to shop around. Below are links to Homelet who we use for our referencing. We do not insist that you take out cover with HomeLet, nor do we insist that you insure your own belongings, but we are providing this information as part of our service. Please note that in line with current legislation, neither BARLOW WHITE nor any other letting agent can insist that you insure your own belongings.

Tenant's Insurance from HomeLet